• Galliano Is Out And Issues A Statement!

After much speculation over the suspension of John Galliano from Christian Dior it is no surprise that he was terminated from the luxury design house.  As a result he has made a formal statement, which was posted by British magazine GraziaIn the past few minutes Grazia Daily has received the following statement from John Galliano, issued on behalf of the designer by Harbottle & Lewis LLP lawyers;
'Since the events of last Thursday evening I have not been able to make any public comment on what took place based upon advice from my French lawyer. However, given the continuing delays at the French Prosecutor’s Office I should make my position clear.  I completely deny the claims made against me and have fully co-operated with the Police investigation. A number of independent witnesses have given evidence and have told the Police that I was subjected to verbal harassment and an unprovoked assault when an individual tried to hit me with a chair having taken violent exception to my look and my clothing. (read more)

Credit: Courtesty of Grazia.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Top
Copyright 2013 The Style-Watcher Inc. Powered by Blogger.