• Story of a True Shop-a-holic!

 

e021c2ea688611e2b55422000a9f1377_7

Here’s how you know you have a serious passion for shopping!  I found these great Zara gold studded ankle boots reg. $159 on sale for only $29.  I saw them about a week ago but decided to not get them at that time they were on sale for $49, I ended up getting the black buckle ankle boot.  But they stayed on my mind to yesterday I went back to the Eaton Centre in search of them.  And shockingly they were still there the only pair in the store they didn’t have a price tag which most likely was the reason they were still there.  Anyway so I was truly excited went up to the cash to pay for them, the left boot was missing the zipper pull.  But for $29 I didn’t care.  I was about to buy them when the sales person advised me that the boots were a mismatched pair ie. one was a 38 the other a 39.  Ugh soooooo disappointed the only pair left in Canada and I couldn’t get them, they wouldn’t sell them to me.  So at this point I was extremely disheartened I already paid $5 for parking, decided to go in search of them, went to Bloor Street no luck, Queen Street again no luck.  At this point I figured it wasn’t mean to ne so I went to Yorkdale to see what other boots I could find…AND…low and behold there was a pair on the floor by the mirror!  I was stunned I slowly turned them over thinking there’s no way they would be in my size and as luck would have it they were a pair of 38’s!!!!!  But the left boot was missing the ankle pull, so I called Eaton Centre argued a bit with the Manager and she allowed me to come in and swap out my boot with the missing zipper pull for the one 38 she had.  So end of story I got my boots!!!!!

8f391954688711e2b9d422000a1fa429_7

My growing Zara shoe addiction!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Top
Copyright 2013 The Style-Watcher Inc. Powered by Blogger.