• My On-line Shopping Discovery; Peekaboo Vintage, Nastygal and Pixie Market

I was on the hunt over the weekend for overalls, which I must say I still haven’t found.  It just floors me how I’m unable to find a pair when overalls are such a big trend at the moment, just check out any of the top bloggers.  Needless to say none of my usual shopping spots have a single pair.  Which leads me to conclude that my Buyer friends and former co-workers are not on top of the trends!  Anyway as I was searching the web I came across these shopping sites.  They’re not too pricey, and they have cool style.  Peekaboo Vintage if you don’t already know is an extension of Topshop but with a more highstreet vibe.

Slide3

PIXIE MARKET PICKS

PIXIE MARKET: affordable, cutting edge style, fresh and cool

Slide5

27801.0.browse-m[1]25626.0.browse-m[1]27931.0.browse-m[1]

NASTYGAL: My Picks Helix Zip Skirt - Mint $42.00, Wandering Ways Dress - Mint $68.00, Muscle Beach Crop Tee - Black $38.00

Slide7

Peekaboo Vintage Style Black Leather Biker JacketVintage 1980'S 'Jean Claire Of Paris' Dress* Vintage 1970's Blue Embroidered Empire Line Maxi Dress

MY PICKS! Peekaboo Vintage Style Black Leather Biker Jacket £120.00, Vintage 1980'S 'Jean Claire Of Paris' Dress £70.00, * Vintage 1970's Blue Embroidered Empire Line Maxi Dress £65.00

PEEKABOO VINTAGE: staying true to Highstreet style this on-line shopping site offers vintage designer pieces ranging from Hermes, Gucci, Chanel.  For the individual with eclectic style, as well as the aspiring vintageista!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Top
Copyright 2013 The Style-Watcher Inc. Powered by Blogger.