• Gotta See Mulberry FW 2015!



One of my favorite British designers is Mulberry.  I first stumbled upon the fashion house when my cousin was visiting from England and was carrying the sweetest bag, and I asked her who the designer was and she said "Mulberry".  Ever since I've coveted the brand and although I don't own anything from the designer I still have a fondness for it.  Their ad's are always like a piece of art, very creative like a beautiful editorial.  And I love the way they showed the new collection, a presentation rather than a runway show.  More of what you would see of a pre-fall collection rather than a fall one.

Hope you enjoyed reading, 
Thank,
Manj

Photo Credit /Courtesy of Mulberry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Top
Copyright 2013 The Style-Watcher Inc. Powered by Blogger.