• The Biggest TV Prop & Wardrobe Sale

There were quite a few wardrobe sales on this weekend.  Caftcad had its bi-annual sale you pay the $5 fee to get in and there is some good pieces there.  Liberty costume rental house was selling some stuff, Wotever was selling Canada Goose coats at a reduced price, and there were distributions houses there selling, Religion and Free People.  I got some good stuff.  But the most amazing sale of the weekend was the Nikita sale.  As fans know the final season will run this year.  So all the old wardrobe from the past 4 season and props were up for grabs.  The line on Saturday morning when I got there was insane it went all the way down the parking lot.  It never even occurred to me to leave, I sucked it up and waited and I am so glad I did.  Coverage of the sale was outlined by The Star “Thousands flock to television prop sale on Eastern Ave.”  The best piece I got form the sale would be Nikita’s Roland Mouret dress that normally retails for $2,500 for $45 (last day everything was 50% off). As stated in the article“Thousands of dollars more in sales were expected as people sought out the high-end clothes worn by the lead character played by Maggie Q. A $3,000 dress was on sale for $90.”(source).  In case you didn’t make it out here are some photo’s.

runners_versus_shoppers_jpg_size_xxlarge_letterbox

THE LINE-UP IN THE MORNING TO GET IN…

IMG_5086IMG_5087

WHAT WAS INSIDE…

Slide1

Slide2

I SCORED THIS DRESS…

20120504-084856

The Roland Mouret Dress, BCBG Maxazria Jumpsuit, Etro Dress $45 each

IMG_5106

Riding Boot Stuart Weitzman 5050 Boot, and Le Pepe Riding Boot each. $75

IMG_5105

These great leather and suede jackets BCBG Mazazria, Club Monaco, Line

IMG_5107

Great pants leather and riding JBrand, A.L.C, Vince and H&M

IMG_5108

A lot of great shopping as you can see!

2 comments:

  1. Hello,

    I'm a huge Nikita fan. Unfortunately, I live in the states and wasn't able to attend the sale. Is there any item of clothing you thin you would be able to part with and sell me? I'd really appreciate it! (Seriously, any jacket or shoe that I can buy? I'm more than willing to pay!)

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and I'll just check back to see your response (my google account just published my name as unknown-- oops!).

    ReplyDelete

Top
Copyright 2013 The Style-Watcher Inc. Powered by Blogger.